1. In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI), we now indicate:
Website holder: GAME FISHER, S.L., (from now on “GAME FISHER”).
Address: Calle Doctor Aiguader, 6 bajos.
Postal code: 08003- Barcelona.
Company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 33.145,
2. Copyright and content responsibility..
1. Any use of all the contents of the GAME FISHER website is prohibited, specifically on texts, design, works, brands, logos, source code, photos and any other subject to protection, without the express authorization of their owners, except for the possibility to share content when GAME FISHER authorizes it.
Any use not allowed will be duly pursued by the rightful owners. Likewise, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the GAME FISHER website are protected by law.
2. GAME FISHER is not responsible for the contents to which the links located on the website are directed, where appropriate, as established in Article 17 of the LSSI.
3. GAME FISHER does not grant any type of license or authorization for personal or professional use to the User on their intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other right related to the website owned by GAME FISHER and the services offered therein.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, marketing, transformation, and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website constitutes an infringement of intellectual property and/or industrial rights of GAME FISHER or of the holder thereof, and may give rise to the exercise by GAME FISHER of all judicial or extrajudicial actions that may correspond in the exercise of their rights.
Likewise, the information that the client can access through the GAME FISHER website may be protected by industrial, intellectual or other property rights. Consequently, GAME FISHER will not be liable in any case and under no circumstance for the infringements that the User may commit in relation to these rights.
In the case of the User who decides to use the tools provided by the website, to upload or share images generated by himself, in that act he gives GAME FISHER all the intellectual property rights over those images, for the maximum time allowed by the Law and for everyone. The exploitation of these rights may be done through the GAME FISHER website as well as any other present or future tool in which the images could potentially be exploited. With an enunciative and non-exhaustive nature, social tools, mobile APPs, etc. are included within these other tools;
3. Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction.
This legal policy is subject to the provisions of Spanish law. For any conflict arising from their interpretation, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Barcelona, & # 8203; & # 8203; whenever this is not contrary to the provisions of article 29 of the LSSI.
4. Conditions of use.
The User undertakes to use the website, content and services in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, good habits and public order. In the same way, the User undertakes not to use the website, its contents or services that are provided through it for illegal purposes or effects, being contrary to this legal policy, or harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any other way, it may damage, disable, make inaccessible or deteriorate the website, its contents or its services or prevent normal use of it by other users.
Likewise, the User expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, render useless or, in any other way, damage the data, programs or electronic documents found on the website.
5. Particular conditions.
This Legal Notice is applicable to any User who accesses the website owned by GAME FISHER.
1. GAME FISHER S L. (for now on “GAME FISHER”), informs users that it respects the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of the data, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
2. The services, the access to the contents and the offer of products on this website are exclusively aimed at people over 14 years of age, therefore, anyone who submits their personal data, declares to be of such age, being prohibited the use of www.game -fisher.com and the delivery of personal data to persons under the mentioned age without the express consent of their parent or legal guardian.
3. GAME FISHER will treat the data in accordance with the quality principles required by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13 on Data Protection (LOPD), confidentially and with the security measures required by Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data (RLOPD).
4. In the case of sharing images in which the User or third parties appear, he gives his consent so that GAME FISHER can treat the data of his image in order to keep it accessible from the website for anyone with Internet access and for the entire world. In the event of sharing images in which third parties, also minors, appear, the User will keep GAME FISHER harmless in relation to possible claims that third party may make in relation to the use or exploitation of their image.
5. In the event of using this website to send your CV or professional career data, GAME FISHER will treat this data with the sole purpose of filling present or future job vacancies, keeping them in their possession for the time in which those vacancies may occur.
6. Eventually and by decision of the User, he may offer the data of his bank card so that GAME FISHER makes periodic charges on that card according to the purchases made by the User. In this case, GAME FISHER will only use the data for this purpose, taking the necessary measures to guarantee maximum security in the processing of this information.
8. The simple fact of Users sending his personal data to GAME FISHER will imply the User's consent for its incorporation into the file and its corresponding treatment.
9. The User may revoke the given consent, without having retroactive effects, and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending a letter and a photocopy of his ID or other identification document to GAME FISHER SL, Doctor Aiguader Street, 6 low , CP: 08003 - Barcelona.
10. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to GAME FISHER are truthful and he is responsible for communicating any modification thereof so that, at all times they respond to their current situation.
11. Any user who has any question or comment about how GAME FISHER uses the data of its users can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document establishes the general conditions of the contractual relationship whose purpose is the sale of products offered by this website, and of which the owner is GAME FISHER, SL, (from now on "GAME FISHER") with address in Doctor Aiguader Street, 6 low, Postal Code 08003 Barcelona, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 33.145, Paper 67 Sheet B-224005, with CIF: B-62383534, and the natural and / or legal persons (from now on "CONTRACTOR") that express the will to Buy the products through the request made by Internet through this website. All the rights that the current Laws recognize to the consumers and those referenced here, will be applied exclusively to the clients that have such consideration of consumers and that act with a purpose unrelated to their commercial, business, trade and profession activity . In the event that the CONTRACTOR does not have the status of a consumer, according to current regulations, the precepts that the law only recognizes to this group will not be applied. In the event that any of the provisions made under these conditions, were only applicable to CONTRACTORS who were in their professional or merchant duties, this will be expressly indicated.
These user requests constitute the particular conditions to which these general conditions are associated that the CONTRACTOR must necessarily accept telematical prior to the purchase of the product. These conditions are exposed to the CONTRACTOR through this same website in order to read, print, file and accept them. These general conditions, together with the request for specific products made by the CONTRACTOR, imply the formalization of the purchase and sale agreement between GAME FISHER and the CONTRACTOR who claims to have read, understood and accepted these conditions. The CONTRACTOR may always consult these general conditions through the Web page.
FIRST.- OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT.-
By these General Conditions, GAME FISHER undertakes to deliver to the CONTRACTOR the products that he has requested through the Website in exchange for a certain price.
By purchasing the products available on this website, the CONTRACTOR declares that:
a) That he is a person of legal age and with the capacity to hire.
b) That you have read, understood and accept these General Conditions of Contract.
SECOND.- ALTERATION OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS.-
GAME FISHER has the right to modify these General Conditions at any time, without prior notification to the CONTRACTOR, who is responsible for reviewing them as a prior requirement to the purchase of any product available through this website. In any case, the General Conditions that were exposed on the website will be considered valid and applicable at the time the CONTRACTOR acquires the corresponding products.
THIRD.- GAME FISHER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.-
3.1. Delivery of the product.- GAME FISHER undertakes to deliver the product in perfect condition at the address indicated by the CONTRACTOR in the order form where the particular conditions that bind to these General Conditions are stated. GAME FISHER will not be responsible for errors caused in delivery when the data entered by the CONTRACTOR in the order form do not conform to reality or have been omitted. The approximate delivery time for each product is indicated in the sheet, not exceeding in any case the period of fifteen days.
In case of lack of availability of the requested product, GAME FISHER will inform the CONTRACTOR of this fact and the expected delay will be communicated by email or by telephone to the number provided by the CONTRACTOR. GAME FISHER may give the CONTRACTOR the option to cancel his order or buy an alternative item that may have been offered. In case of not receiving an answer, it will be understood that the CONTRACTOR wishes to wait for the given term. In case of impossibility of supplying the requested product, either due to the lack of supply of the GAME FISHER suppliers or for any other reason, the CONTRACTOR will also be informed of this fact and the order will be canceled without any penalty. GAME FISHER commits to refund the amount of the purchase within a maximum period of 15 days, except for special conditions identified, where appropriate, in the product's own file.
3.2. Responsibility of GAME FISHER. In no case Game Fisher will you be responsible in relation to.
3.2.1. Errors, delays in access by the CONTRACTOR when entering their data in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of receipt by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet network, causes of fortuitous event or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency outside the good faith of the company. In any case, GAME FISHER undertakes to solve any problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the CONTRACTOR to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
3.2.2. Of the errors or damages produced by an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the CONTRACTING PARTY.
3.2.3. Of the non-operation or problems in the email address or telephone number provided by the CONTRACTING PARTY to send the order confirmation.
3.3.1. GAME FISHER guarantees that all products available for sale on the website comply with international and community standards applicable to product safety.
3.3.2. The warranty that applies to the product when delivered to the CONTRACTOR is two years, as long as the Product is used by the CONTRACTOR under normal conditions of use, such as those described in the product file and in the available catalogs. In no case is it guaranteed that the product supplied is capable of responding to a particular problem of the user. In case of doubt, the product will be sent to the supplier to certify if the guarantee proceeds.
3.3.3 GAME FISHER is not obliged to indemnify the CONTRACTING PARTY or third parties for the consequences of the use of the product, whether they are direct or indirect damages, accidents suffered by people, damage to goods outside the product, profit loss, damages that come from a deterioration, or loss of data recorded by the end user.
3.3.4. GAME FISHER recognizes the CONTRACTOR the right of withdrawal in the terms and deadlines recognized in Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November 16. In this case GAME FISHER will reimburse the CONTRACTOR the amount paid as applicable price and taxes, to the account number indicated by the CONTRACTOR when the product purchased is returned in its original packaging and unopened. The CONTRACTOR has a period of 14 days from the delivery of the product in order to exercise the right, considering as such date, unless proven otherwise, the indicated in the delivery document signed by him. For the purpose of exercising this right, the CONTRACTOR must send an email to email@example.com and notify GAME FISHER within the established deadlines, and also send the corresponding product as indicated by GAME FISHER. In any case, the CONTRACTOR will be responsible for the direct costs of returning the aforementioned product, as well as any damage produced as a result of its return. The CONTRACTOR will have a period of 14 days, from the moment he has exercised the right, to return the product to the address indicated by GAME FISHER.
The right of withdrawal recognized in this clause is understood to be without prejudice to the exceptions to the same as the fixed legislation itself. In an enunciative and non-exhaustive way, this right may not be exercised in relation to goods that, by their nature, cannot be returned or may deteriorate, expressly including products that have been customized at the request of the consumer.
FOUR.- CONTRACTING RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.-
4.1. Payment.- The CONTRACTOR undertakes to pay in advance the amount for the product actually requested in the following amount and form:
4.1.1. Amount.- The price for the product requested by the CONTRACTOR will be the one indicated on the website and that appears in the specific request of the CONTRACTOR at any time, requests that will constitute the particular conditions of the specific order. The prices of the products that appear on the website include VAT, the amount of which will be calculated at the time of placing the order, as appropriate.
To the price that appears on the Website for each one of the products offered the pertinent shipping costs will be added, if applicable. GAME FISHER is obliged to inform the CONTRACTOR of the shipping costs always before formalizing the purchase itself and in the confirmation email of the same.
Residents of the European Union
The prices of these services and / or products, have added the corresponding Value Added Tax (VAT) that will be 21%.
Purchases made by VAT taxable persons with residence in the European Union and with intra-community NIF will be exempt from the payment of the VAT, being essential condition the sending of that document with the inter-community number to the email firstname.lastname@example.org for verification and to carry it out if applicable.
Residents in non-EU countries
Purchases made by natural or legal persons resident in non-EU countries will be exempt from the VAT payment. Due to their tax regime, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are also considered Extra-Community territories.
4.1.2. Payment methods.- The CONTRACTOR must pay the amount corresponding to his order by:
- Credit card: entering his data in the existing virtual POS on the website. By accepting this means of payment, the CONTRACTOR confirms to be authorized to use the card used for this purpose, being the holder. Card payments are subject to the Law 16/2009, of November 13, on payment services, especially everything related to payment orders and the conditions for their revocation.
-Bank transfer: you can make a bank transfer or a direct deposit to the Game Fisher account. For this procedure Game Fisher will send you all the necessary information to proceed.
-Pay Pal: GAME FISHER is not responsible for errors that may occur in relation to the operation of the Pay Pal system (with additional cost).
- Payment Cash on delivery: You will pay directly to the carrier when receiving the selected product at the address indicated during the purchase process (with additional cost).
- Pay later: Financing up to 12 months. GAME FISHER is not responsible for errors that may occur in relation to the operation of the system
4.2. Responsibility of the CONTRACTOR.- In any case, it will be the responsibility of the CONTRACTOR:
4.2.1. The CONTRACTOR assumes all risks of deterioration, impairment, damage and loss of the products from the moment they had been made available to them by the third party who, on behalf of GAME FISHER, delivers the requested products.
4.2.2. The CONTRACTOR undertakes to verify the good condition of the product before the third party who, on behalf of GAME FISHER, delivers the requested Product, indicating at that moment any anomaly that could be detected in the packaging or in any case when signing.
If, after reviewing the content, the CONTRACTOR detects any incident such as, hit, breakage or any damage caused by the shipment, it undertakes to notify GAME FISHER within a period not exceeding 24 hours after the reception of the product in order to proceed with the claim to the transport company. For these cases it is essential to have signed with & ldquo; in accordance except exam & rdquo ;. We recommend that you always put it even if the possibilities to happen are minimal since the transport companies that collaborate with Game Fisher take care of the packages as if they were theirs.
5.1.- GAME FISHER in no case will be responsible for:
5.1.1.- Failures and incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions so that it is not guaranteed that the website services are constantly operational.
5.1.2.- Of the production of any type of damage that the CONTRACTING PARTY or third parties may cause on the Website.
5.2.- GAME FISHER reserves the right to suspend access without prior notice in a discretionary manner and on a definitive or temporary basis until the assurance of the effective responsibility for the damages that may occur. Likewise, GAME FISHER will collaborate and notify the competent authority of these incidents at the moment in which it has reliable knowledge that the damages caused constitute any type of illegal activity.
SIXTH.- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK.-
GAME FISHER informs that the own contents, photographs, programming and Website design are fully protected by copyright, and any reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of the mentioned protected elements is expressly prohibited except with the express consent of GAME FISHER. The brands of the products that GAME FISHER sells through the website, as well as its own, belong to their rightful owners. GAME FISHER may establish links or hyperlinks to articles or information from third parties always citing the source. The legitimate owner of the copyright of this information may at any time request the elimination of these references.
SEVENTH.- COMPETENT JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW.-
These general conditions are governed by Spanish legislation. For the determination of the place of celebration of the sale to which these General Conditions are subject, governs the provisions of article 29 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and of electronic commerce. In the event that the CONTRACTOR is not considered a consumer, any conflict related to the interpretation or execution of these General Contract Conditions will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Barcelona.
EIGHTH.- ALTERNATIVE PROCEDURE FOR THE RESOLUTION OF ONLINE LITIGATIONS.-
Without prejudice to the provisions of the preceding clause, the European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers may submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform.
NINTH.- NULLITY OF CLAUSES.-
In the event that any clause of these General Conditions is declared null, the other clauses will remain in force and will be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the very purpose of these conditions. GAME FISHER may not exercise one of the rights and powers conferred in this document, which will not imply the waiver unless expressly acknowledged by GAME FISHER.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, dated July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, GAME FISHER, S.L. informs its users of the use of own and third-party cookies, persistent to improve the service provided.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his team so that, depending on the type of navigation, he can offer a better service through the web page.
What type of cookies does this website use and what are its purposes?
Own Cookies: These are managed by the editor of the Website, from where the service requested by the user is provided.
What is the period of time in which the Cookie remains active?
Session cookies: Only data is collected and stored while the user accesses the website.
Allow, block or delete cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
For any questions about our cookies policy you can contact email@example.com