UA cookie is information stored on your computer when you visit our Website. Cookies allow us gather information, such as your IP address, your operating system and your browser type, for the system administration. This is how we obtain statistical data about how you navigate on our Website, but we will never access the data that you store on your computer.
There are several types of cookies depending on the period of time they remain activated:
- · Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so they are not stored on your hard disk. The information obtained through these cookies serves to analyze traffic patterns on our Website.
- · Persistent cookies: these remain on your hard drive and our web access them every time you visit it.
These are the main cookies used by our Website:
- · Strictly necessary cookies. For example, those that are used for a correct navigation, those that allow to make the payment of goods or services requested by the user or cookies that are used to ensure that the content of the website is loaded effectively.
- · Third-party cookies, such as those used by social networks.
- · Analytical cookies for periodic maintenance, in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user and to collect statistical data of their activity..
- · Excepted cookies. There are cookies that are exempted from the obligation to obtain prior consent to their installation by the user and, therefore, can be installed since accessing the website. However, there are non-excepted cookies that, before being installed, it is necessary for the user to accept them: by accepting them in the cookie notice, or continuing with their navigation on the website (scrolling, pressing a link, etc.).
You can find information about this point and what type of cookies are excepted on pages 5 and 6 of the Cookies Guide of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Cookies help us improve our Website, provide you a better service and personalized it. In particular, cookies allow us:
- · Make an estimation on numbers and use patterns.
- · Store information about your preferences and customize our website according to your individual interests.
- · Speed up your searches.
- · Recognize you when you return to our site.
|Cookie and technical name.||Type and duration.||Purpose|
|dhfhit (session_id, query, dfid)||
|Track user interactions with doofinder search: searches, clicks and checkouts.|
|It helps ensure that the website loads efficiently.|
|Magento (frontend1, frontend_cid2, persistent_shopping_cart3)||
|Control of user actions and interactions: login, cart, category views, wish list.|
|Google Analytics (ga)||
|Measure different user behaviors on our website. For example, from where and when does he visit our website.|
|Category view control.|
Beside the fact that in order to use our Website it is necessary to install the cookies that gather anonymous information, the user can configure his browser in order to block them, and where appropriate, erase them.
¿WHO USES THE DATA STORED BY THE COOKIES OF OUR WEBSITE?
he information stored in our Website cookies is used exclusively by our Website, except for those identified as ""third-party cookies"" used and managed by external entities in order to provide the services we requested and to improve our services and the user's experience when navigating our Website.
HOW CAN YOU CONFIGURE OR DISABLE YOUR COOKIES?
You can allow, block or erase those cookies installed on your computer if you configure the options of your browser.
On the following links you have all the information in order to configure or disable your cookies in each browser::